The Walt Disney Company will discuss fiscal first quarter 2022 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, February 9, 2022.
Results will be released after the close of regular trading on February 9, 2022.
To listen to the webcast, please return here 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
The webcast presentation will be archived.
- further changes in domestic and global economic conditions;
- changes in or pressures from competitive conditions and consumer preferences;
- health concerns and their impact on our businesses and productions;
- international, regulatory, political, or military developments;
- technological developments;
- labor markets and activities;
- adverse weather conditions or natural disasters;
- availability of content;
- and each such risk includes the current and future impacts of, and is amplified by, COVID-19 and related mitigation efforts.
- demand for our products and services;
- the performance of the Company’s theatrical and home entertainment releases and other content;
- the advertising market for programming;
- expenses of providing medical and pension benefits;
- income tax expense; and
- performance of some or all company businesses either directly or through their impact on those who distribute our products.